- Combine services for a total smile makeover
- Trust our team’s cosmetic expertise
- Receive 20% off services with a dental savings plan
When meeting someone for the first time, you may think about making eye contact and offering your hand to be shaken. But don’t forget your smile! Don’t let imperfect teeth keep you from making a positive impression. Improve your smile, and your confidence, with cosmetic dentistry in Plano.
Our cosmetic dentistry procedures will:
- Give you a smile you can’t wait to show off
- Make you more comfortable in social situations
- Take years off your appearance
- Help you shine at weddings, reunions, and similar occasions
To see which services will work best for you, call 972-787-0892 to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists.
Insurance usually doesn’t cover cosmetic treatments. If you’re planning a smile makeover, you may want to consider joining our dental savings plan. Members make low monthly payments or pay an annual fee to cover the cost of preventive dental care, including exams and cleanings. They also save 20 percent on other services, including cosmetic procedures.
Fix Many Kinds Of Smile Flaws With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Most people have at least a few smile flaws, like stained or chipped teeth or gums. Fortunately, we offer cosmetic treatments to improve any aspect of your smile:
- Dental Veneers – These restorations are popular among celebrities, who use them to achieve flaw-free smiles. When applied to the front of teeth, they hide gaps, chips, stains, and other imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll whiten for you in our office or provide you with professional-strength supplies to use at home.
- Tooth Bonding – Similar to veneers, a bonding treatment can cover flaws. While more affordable, the results won’t last as long as veneers.
- Invisalign – Straightening with clear aligners is quicker and more convenient than wearing metal braces.
- Teeth Contouring – This treatment works well to correct minor issues such as uneven edges, small chips, or too-pointy teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – We can remove gum tissue to give you a more attractive ratio of teeth to gums.
- Gum Recession Treatment – A gum graft will restore the healthy appearance of receding gums.
For cosmetic dentistry in Plano, call 972-787-0892 or your visit online.