Airbrushing is often used to make celebrities look better in photos, “erasing” wrinkles and extra pounds. But it’s likely a cosmetic dental solution, not a photographic trick, that gives them a beautiful smile. Many Hollywood stars have veneers. If you’re interested in a smile that looks as good as your favorite star’s, ask our team about dental veneers in Plano.
You’ll enjoy many benefits with veneers. They are:
- Less Invasive Than Crowns – Our dentists remove only a tiny bit of enamel to prepare your teeth for veneers.
- Beautiful – Your smile will look naturally beautiful, not artificial, since we use veneers made of materials that look like natural tooth enamel.
- Versatile – They’ll hide many kinds of flaws, including stains, chips, cracks, and gaps between teeth.
- Fast – It typically takes only two or three trips to our office to complete your dental veneers treatment.
- Strong – Since they are durable and stain resistant, teeth veneers can last for years – or even decades – with proper maintenance.
- Not Complicated To Maintain – You’ll find it easy to keep your veneers looking great. Just brush and floss every day, and visit us for regular exams and cleanings.
Call 972-787-0892 today to find out if teeth veneers are right for you. If you’ve already spoken to another dentist about veneers, ask us for a free second opinion!
Correct Many Cosmetic Issues With Teeth Veneers
Veneers are more permanent than teeth whitening or dental bonding. In some cases, they can even provide a quick and affordable alternative to orthodontic treatment. Our cosmetic dentists can use them to:
- Make stubby teeth look longer
- Provide a non-orthodontic fix for issues like minor misalignment or small gaps between teeth
- Conceal stubborn stains that don’t respond to teeth whitening or just eliminate the need for repeated whitening treatments
- Cover up cracks and chips, while making your teeth stronger
- Hide wear and tear to take years off the appearance of your smile
For dental veneers in Plano, call 972-787-0892 or .