If you’re like most parents, your calendar is so full of school conferences, sports events, and other activities centered on your kids that it can seem tough to make time for regular dental appointments. The Dossett Dental team makes it as convenient as possible with family dentistry in Plano.
Our family dental care includes:
- Friday, Saturday, and late evening appointments, so it’s simple to schedule around school and work
- Smile services for every stage of life, from Invisalign orthodontics to dental implants
- Three options for soothing sedation, including a type of sedation that even young children can receive
- Same-day appointments for fast resolution of dental emergencies
- A location convenient to several local schools, including Brinker Elementary, Renner Middle School, and Plano West Senior High School
- Our dental savings plan, which eliminates insurance hassles and helps you budget for your family’s dental care
To schedule an appointment with our family dentists, call us today at 972-787-0892. Avoid multiple trips to our office by booking back-to-back appointments for your whole bunch. Just ask about this option when you call!
Give Your Children A Positive Introduction To The Dentist
Both the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Dental Association suggest scheduling routine visits for kids. We want to make sure these visits and other early experiences go well! Our child appointments give your youngster a positive introduction to our office. Our team will:
- Always use a gentle touch
- Work at a pace that is comfortable for both you and your child
- Answer your questions about teething, thumb sucking, and other issues
- Teach you, and then your child, to take great care of their teeth
Find Family Dental Services For Smiles Of All Ages
From basic services like dental cleanings to All-on-4® dental implants, our family dentists offer all of the treatments you should need, including:
- General Dental Care – Preventive care like exams, cleanings, and athletic mouthguards will keep your crew’s teeth in top shape.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Your choices for smile transformation include veneers, teeth whitening, and Invisalign.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can fix all kinds of damage with dental crowns, fillings, root canals, and more.
- Oral Surgery – Our dentists can perform wisdom tooth removal, bone grafts, and other oral surgery procedures.
To visit our family dentistry in Plano, call 972-787-0892 or your visit online.