- Straighten in comfort, with no metal in your mouth
- Take your aligners out for easy brushing & flossing
- Clear aligners don’t stand out in your smile
Lots of things are trickier with metal braces, including eating, flossing, and even kissing. With Invisalign in Plano, you won’t have to relearn any of those everyday activities. Clear plastic aligners keep your orthodontic treatment uncomplicated.
Invisalign treatment is:
- Easier On Your Mouth – With no bulky metal hardware, aligners won’t irritate your mouth. You also won’t need uncomfortable adjustments.
- Faster Than Braces – On average adults complete their Invisalign treatment in 12 months. Braces typically take at least 18 months to work.
- More Convenient – No more worries about food getting stuck in braces with removable aligners. It’s easier to brush and floss after meals too, with no metal braces in the way.
- Simple – You keep your aligners in except for meals and oral hygiene, wearing each set for about two weeks. You’ll visit us for occasional progress checks, but no adjustments are needed.
Interested in Invisalign orthodontics? Call us today at 972-787-0892 to schedule a consultation.
Technology Enables Us To Create A Customized Invisalign Treatment Plan
Using high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera, our dentists will determine whether your orthodontic issues will respond to Invisalign treatment. If you decide to proceed, they will:
- Take digital impressions of your teeth, which are then used to create a 3D model of your mouth
- Create an individualized treatment plan for you, with the aid of special software
- Send the plan to an Invisalign lab, which uses the information to make your aligners
- Check the fit of your initial aligners and walk you through your treatment plan
- Ensure treatment is progressing as planned during occasional office visits
Improve Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Treatments
A straighter smile may inspire you to make other cosmetic improvements such as:
- Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Contouring
- Tooth Bonding
- Gum Reshaping
For Invisalign in Plano, call 972-787-0892 or your visit online. Don’t forget to ask about reduced fees on your treatment with our dental savings plan.