- We’re happy to answer your insurance questions
- Use third-party financing if you need it
- Budget for your care with our dental savings plan
At Dossett Dental, we want to make paying for your dental care as simple as possible. We accept many payment options in Plano, including:
- Cash, check, and all major credit cards.
- HSA plans.
- Dental insurance including Delta Dental and Connection Dental. Call our office to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Third-party financing from CareCredit and Lending Club. For more information on these options, visit their websites.
In addition, you can join our dental savings plan to pay for your care without insurance hassles. You will pay a low annual fee or make monthly payments that cover the cost of:Dental Savings Plan
Dental Savings Plan
Unlike similar plans, there is no enrollment fee! The cost is $35 a month or $420 annually for the first member. A second member is $31 a month or $370 a year, a third member is $27 a month or $320 a year, and additional members are $23 a month or $270 a year.
- Two exams a year
- Two cleanings a year (not including periodontal maintenance)
- One emergency exam, if needed
- Two oral cancer screenings
- All needed X-rays
- 20 percent off our other services (not including All-on-4® dental implants)
If you have any questions or concerns about paying for your dental health care, please contact our Plano, TX office at 972-787-0892. We will be happy to assist you! You can also use our to contact us.