Avoiding dental appointments is a bad idea. Skipping exams and cleanings can cause you to need restorative treatments to fix the resulting damage. If you let your uneasiness keep you from visiting the dentist, our team can help you with relieving dental anxiety in Plano.
You will enjoy a stress-free visit every time because we will:
- Address your concerns and answer your questions prior to any treatment
- Solve your dental problems with a judgment-free approach
- Provide comprehensive care, from general dentistry to oral surgery, so you likely won’t need to visit unfamiliar specialists for any treatment
- Offer same-day care for dental emergencies
- Give you the option of three kinds of sedation, so you can choose one that is appropriate for the treatment you’re receiving and your anxiety level
There’s no need to feel nervous! Call us today at 972-787-0892 to schedule a relaxing appointment.
Dental Sedation Will Keep You Stress-Free & Relaxed
If you need a little extra help getting comfortable in the dentist’s chair, ask us about receiving dental sedation. Many practices offer one or possibly two options, but we give you a choice of three kinds of sedation:
- Laughing Gas – Even young children can receive this form of sedation, which is breathed in through a small mask over your nose. Just a small amount keeps you comfortable and relaxed. You’ll quickly feel its effects, and it wears off fast with no lingering grogginess.
- Oral Sedation – Similar to laughing gas, oral sedation keeps you fully awake yet calm – though it offers a deeper level of relaxation. We may recommend it if you feel your anxiety won’t be fully relieved by laughing gas. Since you’ll feel groggy after your procedure, you’ll need a ride home.
- IV Sedation – IV sedation works well for quick procedures. It is immediately effective because it goes directly into the bloodstream. After your treatment, you’ll likely feel as if you’ve slept through it. You’ll want a friend or family member to accompany you because the sedation may leave you groggy and disoriented.
Relieving dental anxiety in Plano is easier than you think with the help of our caring team! Call us today at 972-787-0892 or your visit online.