Even with regular preventive dental care, it is nearly impossible to keep your smile pristine. Almost everyone will get at least one cavity during their lifetime, if not more serious dental damage like a broken tooth or even a missing tooth. Fortunately, our team can solve almost any dental problem with dental crowns and bridges in Plano.
These versatile dental restorations will:
- Make everyday activities like eating and speaking easier by giving you a mouth of fully functional teeth
- Give you the self-confidence that comes from knowing you have an attractive smile
- Keep dental problems from worsening to the point where you could lose teeth
- Prevent additional damage from occurring
Don’t let your smile suffer! Call us today at 972-787-0892 to see if you’d benefit from a crown or bridge. If you’ve already spoken to another dentist, you can get a free second opinion from our team.
Crowns & Bridges Can Fix Many Kinds Of Damage
From broken teeth to missing teeth, our dentists can use crowns and bridges to fix many kinds of dental damage. A crown will:
- Strengthen a cracked, chipped, or worn-down tooth to keep it from suffering further damage
- Mend a broken tooth
- Repair a tooth that has more decay than a filling can fix
- Conceal cosmetic flaws like a stained or misshapen tooth
- Cover a tooth following a root canal procedure to restore structure and ensure no bacteria can get inside
- Replace a missing tooth when it’s attached to a dental implant
If your damage isn’t extensive enough for a crown, we can use an inlay or an onlay to repair it. These restorations are often called partial crowns. Unlike a crown, they cover only part of the surface of your tooth rather than the entire tooth.
A bridge is a restoration made up of one or more artificial teeth attached to dental crowns on either side of a gap in your smile. Unlike dentures, you won’t need to remove a bridge for cleaning.
No matter which kind of treatment you receive, we’ll use leading-edge technology like digital dental impressions to keep your procedures as comfortable as possible.
Dental Implants Minimize The Impact On Your Natural Teeth
You can replace a single missing tooth with a conventional bridge. However, we’ll need to drill into the two teeth on either side of the missing one to prepare them for crowns to support the bridge. To avoid touching your healthy teeth, we can attach a single crown to a single dental implant instead. In addition, the implant will stimulate your jaw in the same way that a natural tooth root does, so you won’t lose bone density in your jaw.
You can also replace multiple teeth with an implant bridge. Instead of anchoring the bridge to crowns placed on nearby teeth, our dentists can use implants to support the bridge. Just like the implant crown, an implant-supported bridge prevents the bone loss that occurs after teeth are lost.
For dental crowns and bridges in Plano, call 972-787-0892 or use our to schedule online.