- Report your injury to your employer.
- File a workers’ compensation claim.
- We’ll send the exam and x-ray results to your adjuster.
- Schedule an appointment with Dossett Dental. Be sure to provide your claim number at this time.
- Dossett Dental will provide your exam results and information to your insurance claims adjuster.
- Once your insurance claims adjuster approves your dental work, Dossett Dental can perform all necessary procedures and files the necessary workers’ compensation paperwork.
Need More Information About Your Workers’ Compensation Dental Claim?
The process is often confusing, involving long forms to fill out and many departments taking their time to respond to your inquiries. Let us walk you through everything so you can get your claim approved and have your dental work completed.
Dossett Dental in Hurst, TX
618 W. Harwood Rd.
Hurst, TX 76054
Dossett Dental in Coppell, TX
651 N. Denton Tap Rd., Suite #170
Coppell, TX 75019
Dossett Dental in Plano, TX
6009 W. Parker Rd., Suite #199
Plano, TX 75093