At some point in your life, you may need dental surgery to keep your oral health in top shape. If so, you can rely on the experienced team at Dossett Dental to perform your procedure. Our Frisco oral surgery can help you:
- Stop the pain of an aching tooth
- Prevent additional problems with the rest of your mouth
- Prepare your mouth for dental implants
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
Don’t put your smile at risk. Call us today at 214-740-6082 to schedule your appointment. Be sure to ask about our sedation options when you call. New patients can receive a complimentary exam and X-rays.
We Save You Time & Money
If you need an oral surgical procedure, you don’t necessarily have to put out the additional time and money needed to schedule an appointment with a specialist. We can handle many types of oral surgery right here, including:
- Tooth Removal – If saving your tooth isn’t a possibility, we’ll make sure your tooth extraction is as comfortable as possible. We’ll use local anesthetic and sedation if desired.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction – If these “third molars” are causing you a problem and putting your other teeth at risk, we can safely remove them to keep your mouth healthy.
- Bone Graft – We can add bone material to your weak or thin jawbone that will stimulate the production of new bone cells. Soon, your jaw will be ready to support dental implants.
- Sinus Lift – This type of bone graft increases bone thickness in your upper jaw to make it suitable for dental implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – Your dentist will enhance your jaw ridge where you’ve lost teeth so it can either support dental implants or look more attractive.
- Gum Graft – We’ll take tissue from the roof of your mouth and place it where your gums have receded so that your gums can begin to heal.
Keep your mouth as healthy as possible. If you need oral surgery in Frisco, call Dossett Dental today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .