You can rely on Dossett Dental if you’re searching for a way to make subtle or major improvements to your smile. Your Frisco cosmetic dentist will be able to help you:
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Smile with more confidence in your social interactions
- Earn more respect from your peers and coworkers
- Increase your self-esteem
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
Don’t waste another day living with a less-than-perfect smile! Call Dossett Dental today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment. We’re located near the intersection of Legacy Drive and Lebanon Road, next to CVS.
Enjoy Having A Smile That Turns Heads
There’s no reason you should have to see a dull, drab smile in the mirror anymore. In as few as one or two visits, you could have a beautiful smile that shows the world how you feel about yourself.
Choose from many types of cosmetic dentistry services to create your stunning look:
- Teeth Whitening – Pick in-office treatment or a professional kit to take home and use.
- Dental Veneers – Quickly conceal tooth flaws such as chips, cracks, gaps, stains, and more.
- Invisalign – Straighten your teeth quickly with comfortable, metal-free teeth aligners.
- Tooth Bonding – In just one appointment, we can painlessly repair minor teeth flaws that detract from your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio and eliminate a “gummy” smile.
- Teeth Contouring – This quick procedure smooths out chipped and uneven teeth edges.
- Crown Lengthening – Your dentist can make short teeth look longer and more attractive.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We’ll repair your receding gums to improve your oral health and the look of your smile.
- Smile Makeover – Work one-on-one with your dentist to create a unique plan combining the aesthetic treatments you need for your ideal smile.
Get your new dream smile soon with the help of a cosmetic dentist in Frisco! Call Dossett Dental today at 214-740-6082 to schedule your consultation, a complimentary new patient exam and X-rays, or a free second opinion. You can also .
Find The Right Services To Transform Your Smile
Your dentist will work closely with you to identify the cosmetic services that will give you the results you want in a way that best suits your budget and your lifestyle. We can make your teeth look:
- Straighter – Depending on the degree of misalignment and whether your bite is involved, we can create a treatment plan that will straighten your teeth with a series of clear plastic aligners from Invisalign or simply cover minor orthodontic issues with dental veneers.
- Whiter – You can use professional whitening treatments to lift stains from your teeth. Deeper stains that don’t respond well to whitening can be hidden with a dental bonding treatment or veneers.
- Free Of Flaws – We have several methods for ridding your smile of imperfections. Teeth contouring can “erase” small issues like chips, uneven edges, or pointy teeth. A bonding treatment covers flaws with composite resin, the same material used for fillings. For a longer-lasting solution, we’ll cover the front surfaces of your teeth with custom-made veneers.
- Longer – During a crown lengthening procedure, your dentist removes a small amount of gum tissue to make stubby teeth look longer. We can also make veneers slightly longer than your natural teeth or build up tooth edges with bonding to lengthen them.
Our dentists can also improve the appearance of your gums. If your gums have receded to reveal unsightly tooth roots, we can repair them with a gum graft procedure. If your gums cover too much of your teeth, giving your smile a “gummy” appearance, we can remove a bit of tissue so more of your tooth surface shows.
No matter which procedures you choose, we’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia so you’ll feel no discomfort. Plus, you have the option of receiving calming dental sedation.