Giving your family the best dental care possible is one of your top priorities as a parent or caregiver. In our area, one easy way to do that is to bring them to Dossett Dental for their smile care. Our Frisco family dentistry offers you all these benefits:
- Extended hours until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays, plus Saturday hours available
- Same-day appointments for dental emergencies
- A choice of three relaxing sedation options that will eliminate any dental anxiety
- A wide selection of dental services to suit everyone’s needs
Call us today at 214-740-6082 to schedule appointments for your bunch. You’ll find us conveniently located next to CVS on Legacy Drive.
We Make Family Dental Care Easy
How would you like the option to schedule back-to-back appointments for your whole family so you can get dental visits knocked out all at once? That’s just one of the fantastic reasons to make Dossett Dental your new home for family dental care.
With families of our own, we understand and appreciate how important it is to give your kids and loved ones top-notch care. That’s why we treat all our patients like members of our extended family, providing beneficial dental treatment to help keep them smiling. Here are just a few types of family smile care we provide:
- General Dentistry – Our routine dental care includes dental cleanings and exams, gum disease treatment, custom-fit mouthguards and night guards, and treatment for dry mouth and bad breath.
- Preventive Services – These include electronic cavity detectors, fluoride treatments and varnishes, and tooth sealants – all of which will help keep your family cavity-free.
- Orthodontic Care – Get your beautiful, straight smile faster with the Invisalign system. Clear plastic teeth aligners correct your smile without using any metal.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer a full lineup of aesthetic treatments, including dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, teeth contouring, and smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can repair your smile and regain a strong bite with crowns, fillings, root canals, and more.