Giving your family the best dental care possible is one of your top priorities as a parent or caregiver. In our area, one easy way to do that is to bring them to Dossett Dental for their smile care. In our office, your Frisco family dentist offers you all these benefits:
- Extended hours until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays, plus Saturday hours available
- Same-day appointments for dental emergencies
- A choice of three relaxing sedation options that will eliminate any dental anxiety
- A wide selection of dental services to suit everyone’s needs
Call us today at 214-740-6082 to schedule appointments for your bunch or . If you need a second opinion or a new patient exam, request a free one. You’ll find us conveniently located next to CVS on Legacy Drive.
We Make Family Dental Care Easy
How would you like the option to schedule back-to-back appointments for your whole family so you can get dental visits knocked out all at once? That’s just one of the fantastic reasons to make Dossett Dental your new home for family dental care.
With families of our own, we understand and appreciate how important it is to give your kids and loved ones top-notch care. That’s why we treat all our patients like members of our extended family, providing beneficial dental treatment to help keep them smiling. Here are just a few types of family smile care we provide:
- General Dentistry – Our routine dental care includes dental cleanings and exams, gum disease treatment, custom-fit mouthguards and night guards, and treatment for dry mouth and bad breath.
- Preventive Services – Electronic cavity detectors, fluoride treatments and varnishes, and tooth sealants all help keep your family cavity-free.
- Orthodontic Care – Get your beautiful, straight smile faster with the Invisalign system. Clear plastic teeth aligners correct your smile without using any metal.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Choose from a full lineup of aesthetic treatments, including dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, teeth contouring, and smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your smile and regain a strong bite with crowns, fillings, root canals, and more.
Let your Frisco family dentist make sure your loved ones maintain great smiles! Call Dossett Dental today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment, or .
Find Smile Services For All Your Family
As your smile changes, so do the types of treatments you need to keep it looking and feeling great. Every age benefits from regular dental exams and cleanings. We may also supplement these services with preventive care such as applications of fluoride.
Some other services your family may need:
- Custom Mouthguards – If your child plays sports, you will want to ask our team about custom-made mouthguards that will prevent teeth from cracking or breaking if they suffer a blow to the mouth. Older family members may grind their teeth at night, a habit often related to stress. A mouthguard can stop damage caused by grinding.
- Teeth Whitening – The older you are, the more likely you are to need teeth whitening. Years of consuming staining foods and drinks and just age itself can dull your teeth. Our professional-strength treatments can make them look dazzling again.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – When wisdom teeth come in, usually in the late teens or early 20s, they can cause pain and problems like crowding. Our dentists can remove most wisdom teeth without referring you to an outside oral surgeon.
- Teeth Replacement – It’s not uncommon to lose teeth as you age. We offer many kinds of dental implant procedures to replace missing teeth while protecting you from the bone loss in your jaw that can give your face a sunken look. If implants aren’t for you, you can instead replace teeth with traditional bridges or dentures.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease becomes more common in adults ages 30 and up, and data from the CDC finds it in over 70 percent of Americans 65 and older. We can restore gums to health with a deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing. If necessary, we can also reverse damage with gum grafts.