If your teeth need repair, there’s a good chance that the team at Dossett Dental will use a crown or bridge to make your smile whole again. These restorations give us many ways to get your smile back in shape. Dental crowns and bridges in Frisco can help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth are attractive
- Improve your oral health and overall body health
- Make your mealtimes more relaxed and enjoyable
- Talk more plainly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
- Look younger, more attractive, and healthier
- Enjoy better overall self-esteem
Don’t put off getting your new smile! Call the team at Dossett Dental today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment. Second opinions are always complimentary, plus new patients get a free exam and X-rays. If you join our dental savings plan, you can save 20 percent on your restorations.
Rebuild Your Smile With Crowns & Bridges
Since 1982, Dossett Dental has been helping our patients enjoy beautiful and functional smiles. Not much has changed since then, as we’re still treating patients to the same warm, personable service that they enjoyed almost 40 years ago.
One thing that has improved since those early days is dental technology. Today’s crowns and bridges are better than ever. Most of the artificial teeth we place are made from high-quality porcelain because it looks so lifelike and provides excellent results. Plus, we use digital impressions to ensure the most precise fit.
Here are some of the crowns and bridges options we may use for your dental restoration:
- Single Crowns – A single crown can repair a damaged or diseased tooth, including one that has been saved through a root canal. It will cap the tooth to strengthen it, prevent further problems, and restore your biting capacity.
- Standard Fixed Bridges – Bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. This type of bridge anchors on either end to your healthy teeth that we have modified to support the bridge.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – We’ll attach a crown to a single dental implant that has been embedded in your jaw where you were missing a tooth. The implant will serve as a sturdy base for the crown, restoring your missing tooth with a beautiful replacement.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – While this type of bridge functions like a standard bridge, the main difference is that it anchors to dental implants rather than your natural teeth.
- Inlays And Onlays – When you have dental damage that is too extensive for a standard filling to repair, but an entire crown isn’t needed, we can use these restorations as a mid-range repair.
When your smile needs to be put back in shape, you can count on Frisco dental crowns and bridges from Dossett Dental. Call us today at 214-740-6082 to schedule an appointment, or make one if it’s more convenient.