Losing teeth affects you physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your enjoyment of life and create hesitation about yourself in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can remedy every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and capacity to chew
- Bring back your sense of self-esteem
- Prevent bone loss and protect your healthy jaw
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
At Dossett Dental, your dentist wants your teeth replacements to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Jointly, we can devise a plan to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term dental health.
The very best options will rely on the number of teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a full synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the root and the crown topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the gap in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t slip around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced procedure enables you to obtain four implants to support your new teeth. Plus, you will save time by getting your implants and restorations at the same time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw might require you to obtain a bone graft before you can get basic implants. Small implants can give you the exact same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your examination at Dossett Dental to uncover how you can obtain dental implants in Fairview, TX. Call 972-787-1869 or schedule online.