Missing teeth affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your pleasure during day-to-day life and cause you to feel self-conscious in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can fix every one of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Revive your feeling of self-confidence
- Recover your strong bite and ability to chew
- Protect the health of your jaw
- Feel confident that your replacement teeth will not move around in your mouth
At Dossett Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in full-mouth reconstruction when you come in for an assessment. We’ll devise a plan together to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The most effective remedies will depend upon the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – Think of this as a complete artificial tooth with the dental implant supporting your dental crown.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your base. A bridge fills the opening in your smile without the need to reshape healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they don’t slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This innovative treatment enables you to get four implants and a new set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- All-on-6 Implants – Create more stability for your new teeth by attaching them to six implants.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss can make it difficult to get standard implants without a bone graft. Mini implants can give you comparable benefits while sparing you the need for a bone graft.
It’s time to renew your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at Dossett Dental to discover how you can obtain dental implants in Hackberry, TX. Call 214-740-6082 today or schedule online.