A damaged smile can feel devastating if you avoid social situations because of missing or defective teeth and hide your mouth with your hand when you do interact with others. Let our team repair your smile – and improve your social life – with restorative dentistry in McKinney.Get Your Teeth's Function Back! Read Transcript
Missing or damaged teeth need to be replaced because they're going to help position your teeth or your existing teeth in the right place and keep them there. It also fills out black holes in your mouth that when you're speaking to someone and you're missing teeth, it's not pleasant. We have the implants as an option to fill those in as naturally as possible by giving you a great solution, and up to date solution. We're not hesitant like in the olden days, back in time when we had to try to do everything to save diseased teeth, but now sometimes it can save you money because we can determine that if we can't predictably restore a certain tooth, we can have the option of replacing it with an implant. That's going to be really efficient and also give you a great option that it's second to none.
With our restorative dental treatments, you will:
- Feel comfortable showing a smile full of beautiful and healthy teeth
- Prevent cavities and other minor issues from becoming more serious problems
- Enjoy consuming all kinds of foods, even crunchy treats like apples
- Avoid losing teeth to problems like breaks or infection
Don’t let a damaged smile affect your relationships with others! Call us today at 972-787-1869. There is no cost for a second opinion from one of our dentists.
Return Your Smile To Health With Restorative Dental Services
If not repaired, problems like broken teeth and cavities can cause you to lose teeth, further impairing your oral function. Return your smile to health with these procedures:
- Tooth Fillings – Keep decay from worsening with dental fillings.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can fix cracked and broken teeth and cavities that are too large for fillings.
- Inlays Or Onlays – These restorations work well for problems that are too much for a filling yet not serious enough to need a crown.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure will remove infected pulp from inside your tooth.
We’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia for your restorative dentistry procedure. You can also receive dental sedation to help you stay relaxed.
Replace Teeth With Implants Or Other Options
There’s no reason not to replace missing teeth when you have so many options:
- Dental Implants – You can replace any number of teeth with implants. They look and feel so natural, you’ll probably forget you even have them.
- Dental Bridges – Replace one tooth or several teeth with a bridge. It can be supported by your natural teeth or by implants.
- Dentures – We offer several kinds of dentures, including implant dentures that prevent bone loss in your jaw.
For restorative dentistry in McKinney, call 972-787-1869 or use our to schedule online.