If you’re like most people, you feel better leaving the house on a good hair day. You’re more confident about your interactions with others, whether they’re at work or in social situations. Just as “good” hair improves your confidence, an imperfect smile can harm it. Fortunately, our team can correct flaws with cosmetic dentistry in McKinney so you feel better about your smile!Get a Beautiful Smile Read Transcript
Well, some of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer are veneers and crowns. When you think of cosmetic, it's mostly the front teeth, but we really do the whole mouth cosmetically. We make sure we place crowns in the right place and with the right color in mind. And we pick that out with the patient so they're happy with it. Cosmetic dentistry is not just something you do on one patient. It's something we incorporate into all our work that we do on a daily basis. But we do offer some of the Hollywood veneers and stuff like that. If just appearance is your concern, we can kind of talk about that, and cater to and customize a plan to address what your cosmetic issues are. But we would also handle any preventive or restorative options that you might need to make that plan go well together.
Our cosmetic dentistry treatments will:
- Leave you more willing to speak up in business or social settings
- Give you a younger-looking smile
- Help keep your smile in top shape by strengthening weak teeth and making it easier to practice good oral hygiene
To schedule a consultation with a cosmetic dentist, call 972-787-1869.
Most insurance plans won’t cover cosmetic treatments.
Make Smile Improvements With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Whether it’s stained teeth or a gap in your smile that is bothering you, you’ll find cosmetic dental treatments to erase your imperfections:
- Dental Veneers – You’ve probably seen a smile enhanced by veneers without even realizing it, as many celebrities use these versatile restorations. Applied to the front of teeth, they cover stains, gaps, chips, and more.
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose an office treatment or home whitening, both of which result in a beautifully bright smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Your cosmetic dentist can apply tooth-colored resin to teeth to hide many imperfections.
- Invisalign – You’ll appreciate the convenience of discreet aligners that can be removed for meals and oral hygiene.
- Teeth Contouring – Uneven edges, small chips, and overly pointy teeth are among the imperfections that we can correct with this treatment.
- Gum Reshaping – Remove excess tissue so your smile looks less “gummy.”
- Gum Recession Treatment – A gum graft improves the appearance of a receding gumline and covers any exposed tooth roots.
You can combine services for a complete smile makeover!