Your missing teeth affect you physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can be harmful to your satisfaction with your daily life and how you interact with people in professional and social settings. Dental implants can address all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Improve your bite so you can eat what you like
- Bring back your feeling of self-worth
- Protect your jaw by preventing bone loss
- Feel confident that your replacement teeth will not slip around in your mouth
By coming to Dossett Dental, your new teeth will look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You deserve the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Jointly, we can come up with a plan to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-term oral health.
The most effective solutions will depend upon the number of teeth you require to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete artificial tooth with the implant as the root and the crown topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – Begin with implants as your foundation to replace several teeth. Adding a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With implants, your dentures are secure, so they do not move around.
- All-on-4® Implants – Fix your smile sooner when you get this advanced treatment, which allows you to get four implants and your restoration during the same appointment.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may require you to get a bone graft before you can obtain standard implants. Small implants can save you a step. Mini implants give you the same benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to revive your smile and your confidence. Set up your examination at Dossett Dental to uncover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Melissa, TX. Call 972-787-1869 or schedule online.