Dental implants address many issues that come with missing teeth. Tooth loss affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your daily life and make you self-conscious in both professional and personal situations. When you have implants, you can:
- Renew your feeling of self-confidence
- Restore your solid bite and capacity to eat
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Prevent bone loss to protect your jaw health
At Dossett Dental, your dentist wants your teeth replacements to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. We will work with you to devise a plan to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The most effective options will depend on how many teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a complete artificial tooth, with the dental implant as the root and the crown covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your base. Add a bridge to fill the space in your smile without reshaping healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not move around.
- All-on-4® Implants – Fix your smile in much less time with this modern technique. It permits you to get four implants and a set of teeth on the exact same day.
- All-on-6 Implants – Get six implants (instead of four) to add more stability and security to your dentures.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may leave you needing a bone graft before you can get standard implants. Mini implants can save you a step since they can give you the same advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to revive your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at Dossett Dental to see exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Richland Hills, TX. Call 817-270-9217 now or schedule online.