Perhaps you’re like many of our patients once were, and you’re embarrassed to show others your full smile because your teeth aren’t in the greatest shape. Or maybe you’re tired of having to pick and choose what you can eat because you have a mouth full of failing teeth. Perhaps you’re missing several teeth altogether.Fix Damaged or Missing Teeth Read Transcript
Dental crowns and bridges are a fantastic way to replace broken teeth or missing teeth, and really help restore our patients to function. So during that procedure, what we do is we shade match the tooth. Of course, we want everything to look beautiful that we put in a patient's mouth, but we also help reinforce the strength of teeth with crowns and bridges. And that's ultimately what's most important for function.
If you fall into any of these categories, Dossett Dental can rebuild your smile using dental crowns and bridges in Hurst and make it whole again. Our skilled treatment can help you:
- Smile with full confidence in all your social interactions
- Give you a great-looking smile that can help you get ahead at work
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Speak more clearly so others can understand you the first time
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Look younger, more attractive, and more robust
- Improve your overall self-confidence
Get your new smile using dental crowns and dental bridges. Call the experts at Dossett Dental today at 817-270-9217. We’re located at 618 W. Harwood Road by Walmart.
Work One-On-One With Us To Rebuild Your Smile
Since 1982, Dossett Dental has provided the area with a high level of dental care. We work individually with each patient, helping them design a treatment plan that fits their smile goals and budget. We want you to be completely satisfied with how your smile looks.
In addition, each of our treatments is delivered as comfortably and pleasantly as possible. For example, digital impressions eliminate the messy goo used for traditional impressions. Our staff will proceed at your level of comfort, plus we offer three levels of sedation to help you relax during your procedure.
We have many ways to use crowns and bridges to get your smile back in shape. Here are a few:
- Single Crown For Repair – We’ll have a crown made that can cap a damaged or diseased tooth, relieving your pain and making it easier to bite and chew.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Your dentist will first insert a dental implant into your jaw. After a healing period, it will be ready to support a crown. This will restore your missing tooth.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – This type of restoration will fill in a smile gap of one or more missing teeth, anchoring on either end to your other teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While similar to a standard bridge, this bridge uses two or more implants to remain in place, giving you back a complete smile.
- Inlays And Onlays – We use these restorations for repair that requires more than a tooth filling but less than a crown.
Don’t go through life with failing and missing teeth. Call the experts at Dossett Dental today for dental crowns and bridges in Hurst: 817-270-9217. You can also schedule an appointment or free second opinion online.