Sometimes life gets so busy that we push important things to the side. One of these is our general dental care. General dentistry in Hurst is important not only to keep your smile in good shape but to help make sure your whole body stays healthy. Routine dental care gives you all these benefits:Comprehensive Dental Care Read Transcript
It's really important that our patients get routine dental care. We have a wonderful hygiene team here, so we're always promoting that patients come in every six months or every three months, depending on the status of their gums, to come in and receive routine dental care. As it's always been said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” So it's always better for our patients to be seen routinely in the office so we can identify any problems early on, and that can keep the cost of their treatment down as well.
- Confidence that your smile is attractive
- Catching and treating small problems before they worsen
- Less chance of needing major dental work later on
- Lower risk that you’ll experience a dental emergency
Make sure your smile gets the care it needs to shine. Call Dossett Dental today at 817-270-9217 to schedule an appointment.
General Dental Care Is The Secret To A Beautiful Smile
While most people know they should visit the dentist regularly for a checkup, they may not realize that there is much more to general dental services than that. At Dossett Dental, we offer a full assortment of general care services designed to keep your family smiling. They include:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – We recommend that you schedule a cleaning and exam every six months so we can provide treatment early on for any problems.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we find evidence of gum disease, we can “deep clean” your gums with scaling and root planing treatment.
- Electronic Cavity Detectors – These advanced instruments detect small amounts of decay that the naked eye can’t see.
- Fluoride Treatment – Fluoride strengthens your teeth enamel and helps prevent cavities.
- Athletic Mouthguards – We can make a custom-fit mouthguard to protect your teeth during sports and athletic activities.
- Night Guards – Our custom night guards will keep your teeth apart to prevent harmful teeth grinding.
- Dry Mouth And Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – We can offer advice and recommend specialty products to help you manage these conditions.
Don’t neglect your routine smile care. Visit us soon for general dentistry in Hurst by calling 817-270-9217 today. You can also schedule an appointment .
We’re open until 7:00 p.m. on Wednesdays and offer Saturday hours.