A full-mouth reconstruction in Hurst will give you back more than your missing teeth. You’ll once again be able to enjoy:
- A More Attractive Smile – With missing or damaged teeth, you’ve probably mastered a closed-mouth smile. Following your full-mouth restoration, you’ll be proud to show off your teeth again.
- Greater Confidence – Whether you’re catching up with old friends or meeting new people, you’ll feel more confident thanks to your great-looking smile.
- Full Oral Function – Once our dentists repair your smile, you’ll be able to eat all of your favorite meals again, selecting foods based on taste instead of how easy they are to chew.
- A Younger And Healthier Appearance – Filling gaps in your smile helps you look younger and healthier since it also fills out your facial structure.
Call us today at 817-270-9217 to begin planning your full-mouth rehabilitation with one of our dentists. We make treatment affordable with free second opinions, dental savings plan discounts, and financing options.
Find Many Restorative Options To Repair & Replace Teeth
We’ll create a personalized plan for restoring your smile, whether you only need to mend a single damaged tooth or replace an entire mouth full of missing teeth. It may include:
- Dental Implants – You can replace any number of teeth with versatile implants, since our dentists can restore them with crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- All-on-4® Or All-on-6 Implants – These procedures use only a few implants to replace complete arches of teeth in the upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. This means they are easier on your jaw than some other implant procedures.
- Dental Crowns – We can mend many kinds of damage with crowns, including severe decay and broken teeth. One crown can also replace a single tooth when it’s attached to a dental implant.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace a single tooth or multiple teeth. Unlike dentures, you won’t need to remove a bridge for cleaning.
- Dentures – Your options include conventional full dentures, partials, or dental implant dentures.