- Same-day appointments are available
- New patients get a complimentary exam & X-rays
- Sedation is available to help you relax
No matter what type of dental emergencies you might encounter, one thing is for certain. You can always count on the professional team at Dossett Dental for help when you’re hurting and your smile is on the line. For Hurst dental emergencies, we can get you in for a same-day appointment and:We're Here When You Need Us Read Transcript
We're Here When You Need Us
Dental emergencies obviously always happen at the worst possible moment. But here at Dossett, if you call our front office staff, we bend over backwards to make sure that we try to see patients on the same day so that we can alleviate anyone's pain or symptoms.
- Address your immediate dental need to stop your pain
- Offer you a choice of three sedation options if desired
- Repair your smile using restorative dental treatments
- Offer ongoing help so you can maintain a beautiful, healthy smile
If you’re hurting, don’t delay – call us now at 817-270-9217 so you can be seen as soon as possible. You’ll find our dental practice on West Harwood Road right behind Walmart.
Don’t Let A Dental Disaster Ruin Your Smile
Over the years, our dentists have treated every kind of dental emergency there is. You can feel comfortable coming here for your emergency dental care because our team is trained and experienced in helping our patients through all kinds of problems.
Our first priority will be to get you out of pain. All new patients receive a complimentary exam and X-rays. After we’ve determined what is causing your problem, we will work to stop your pain as soon as possible. Some of the treatments we may use to help you feel better could include:
- Tooth Fillings – We’ll get you out of pain and repair your decayed tooth.
- Root Canals – Stop your toothache and save your tooth with this treatment.
- Tooth Removal – If an extraction is necessary, we’ll make sure you’re fully numb.
Relax & Leave Everything To Us
We want your time with us to be as pleasant as possible. If you want, you can choose from three relaxing sedation options:
- Inhaled sedation uses laughing gas to relax you.
- Oral conscious sedation uses an FDA-approved pill to produce a feeling of calm.
- IV sedation is our deepest level of sedation.
For any dental emergencies in Hurst, trust the professionals at Dossett Dental. Call us now at 817-270-9217 for a same-day appointment. If you have a non-emergency need, feel free to make an appointment .