Tooth loss impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction in your daily life and create self-doubt in personal and professional connections. Dental implants give you a way to deal with every one of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and capacity to chew
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Renew your confidence in your smile
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
At Dossett Dental, your dentist wants your replacement teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an assessment, you obtain the advantage of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can develop a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term oral health.
The most effective options will be based on how many teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is a complete man-made tooth, with the dental implant as the root and the crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your base. Add a bridge to fill the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to hold up the bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures sit over your gums, so they can shift when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured and won’t slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This innovative treatment permits you to obtain four implants and a set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- All-on-6 Implants – For more stable and secure replacement teeth, attach them to six implants.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw might require you to receive a bone graft before you can get full-sized implants. Mini implants can spare you a step. Since they are smaller than traditional implants, you attain the very same benefits without a bone graft.