Tooth loss affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your daily life and make you self-conscious in your professional and personal relationships. Dental implants can address all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Recover your robust bite and ability to chew
- Revive your sense of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Protect your jaw health
At Dossett Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an examination, you get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can devise a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term oral wellness.
The best services will depend on the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is a complete artificial tooth, with the dental implant as the root and the crown covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills the empty space in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated treatment allows you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the same day. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
- All-on-6 Implants – This treatment is similar to All-on-4®, but you get six implants to keep your dentures stable and secure.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw might mean you need to receive a bone graft before you can receive implants. Small implants can save you a step. Because they are more compact than regular implants, you get the equivalent benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your confidence. Arrange your consultation at Dossett Dental to find out exactly how you can get dental implants in Colleyville, TX. Call 817-270-9217 today or schedule online.