Find help as soon as possible from your emergency dentist in Little Elm, TX when you call Dossett Dental. Dental accidents can occur anywhere. Whenever this affects you or a person you care about, you want:
- Relief from your pain
- Anesthetic and sedation for comfortable therapy
- Technology to alleviate your dilemma much faster, more pleasantly, and more efficiently
- Restorative solutions to rebuild your smile
In the heat of the moment, you will not be concerned about the cost of your oral therapy. We offer flexible payment options, including financing, and work with dental insurance companies. We want you to optimize your benefits and revitalize your oral health while maintaining your bank balance.
It would certainly be fantastic if you never had an unexpected emergency, but we are prepared to react if you do. We additionally can help you stay clear of issues that can bring about those emergency circumstances with our other solutions:
- General Dentistry – Cleanings help avoid problems by getting rid of plaque and tartar from your teeth. Regular examinations identify problems so they can be taken care of before they come to be an emergency situation.
- Restorative Dental Care – Eliminate tooth decay with fillings. Repair fractured and broken teeth with crowns. Fix diseased teeth with root canal therapy, and restore missing teeth with bridges, dentures, or teeth implants.
- Teeth Implants – To make your teeth replacements work and feel like the real thing, choose implants to replace your missing roots. Implants offer steady support for bridges, crowns, and dentures.
- Oral Surgery – You may need a tooth removed as a result of your dental emergency. We can manage this and other surgical treatments at our practice.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – After you have restored your oral health, talk with us regarding solutions to enhance your smile, like bonding, dental veneers, and pro teeth whitening.
Call 214-740-6082 right now to reach us when you need to see our emergency dentist in Little Elm, TX. Maintain your healthy smile when you come back to Dossett Dental for routine care. You can also schedule online.