You may think you’ll never need oral surgery in Plano to keep your smile in shape. You may not – though many people will need dental surgery at some point, perhaps removing problematic wisdom teeth or boosting jaw strength for dental implants. Thanks to the skill and years of experience of the Dossett Dental team, we provide many oral surgery procedures right in our office.
Your procedure will go well with:
- A team who listens to your questions and addresses any concerns before your procedure begins
- Three safe sedation options, so you can choose the right level of relaxation
- Strict adherence to CDC and OSHA standards to ensure your safety
- Digital X-rays and other patient-friendly technology to plan and perform your treatment
Receive The Oral Surgery Procedure Your Smile Needs
Our dentists can perform tooth removal, one of the most common oral surgeries, including wisdom teeth removal. But you can receive other procedures as well:
- Bone Grafts – If your jaw is too weak for dental implants, we can strengthen it by placing material in your jaw to spur new bone growth.
- Gum Grafts – If your gums have receded, we can perform a grafting procedure to restore the appearance and health of your gumline.
- Sinus Lifts – Adding bone mass in your upper jaw, which we’ll do with this treatment, makes it easier to receive implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – Similar to a bone graft but more extensive, this procedure restores the shape of a jaw that has been affected by bone loss or other injury.
We’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia to keep you comfortable during your procedure. If you’d like, you can receive dental sedation too. Choose from laughing gas, oral sedation, or IV sedation.
For oral surgery in Plano, call 972-787-0892 or your visit online.