Dental emergencies in Plano can wreak havoc on your smile – but not if you’re a patient of Dossett Dental. With our extended hours – including Saturdays – it’s usually possible for us to offer you a same-day appointment for your emergency. In addition to our speedy response, you’ll benefit from:
- Many restorative procedures to repair your smile, including dental crowns, tooth fillings, and root canals
- A team who is highly experienced in handling emergencies, so you know you’re in good hands
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays that helps us quickly assess your condition
- Three kinds of safe dental sedation to keep you calm in any emergency
Return Your Smile To Optimal Health With Restorative Dentistry
In many if not most emergencies, our dentists will relieve your discomfort and return your smile to health with restorative dental care:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities can be painful and, if not repaired in a timely manner, can enable bacteria to get inside your tooth. We’ll remove decay and place a dental filling to keep cavities from causing further damage.
- Dental Crowns – Our dentists use crowns for many emergency situations, such as covering a deeply decayed or cracked tooth or mending a broken tooth.
- Root Canals – When infection gets inside your tooth, it can become so damaged that it will need to be removed. With a root canal, we can remove the infection and save the tooth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Painful and bleeding gums may signal gum disease. We can eliminate disease in its early stages with a procedure called scaling and root planing. For more advanced cases where gums have receded, our dentists can perform a gum graft.
- Tooth Extractions – Sometimes a tooth is so damaged that removal is the best course of action. Our dentists can handle most extractions, including painful wisdom teeth.