You probably wish you could forget about your damaged smile. It’s pretty tough to do, though, if you see missing or defective teeth every time you look into a mirror. It’s even tougher if your damage keeps you from enjoying your favorite food or even speaking clearly. Our team can repair your smile with restorative dentistry in Plano.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Give you a smile full of beautiful and intact teeth
- Allow you to eat all kinds of foods, even crunchy apples
- Keep you from losing teeth to breaks or infection
- Stop small issues like cavities from becoming bigger problems
- Relieve pain caused by decay, breakage, and similar problems
Don’t let dental damage get you down! Call us today at 972-787-0892. If you’ve already spoken to another dentist about your problem, you can receive a free second opinion from one of our dentists.
Feel Good About Your Smile Again With Restorative Dental Services
Whether you have a cavity or you break a tooth, you can find a procedure to repair your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – We’ll stop decay in its tracks with a durable dental filling.
- Dental Crowns – A multipurpose crown can repair many sorts of dental damage, including cracked and broken teeth.
- Inlays Or Onlays – One of these restorations is just right for a cavity that is too serious for a filling yet not bad enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – If the center of your tooth is infected, you’ll need root canal treatment to save it.
No matter which restorative dentistry procedure you’re getting, you’ll be numbed with local anesthesia and can receive dental sedation if you’d like.
Enjoy Many Tooth Replacement Options
A missing tooth really sticks out in your smile. The good news is, you’ll find multiple tooth replacement options:
- Dental Implants – Versatile implants can replace any number of teeth. Unlike other replacement teeth, they will keep your jawbone from shrinking.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can be supported by your natural teeth or by implants.
- Dentures – You can choose from several kinds of dentures. Implant dentures will keep your jaw strong and healthy.