Even one missing tooth can affect everyday activities like eating. If you’ve lost most or all of your teeth, however, it’s nearly impossible to live a normal life. Thank goodness you can get your smile – and your life – back with dentures in Plano.
Our lifelike dentures will:
- Allow you to smile fully and freely again
- Fill out your facial structure so you won’t look old before your time
- Make you more comfortable in restaurants and other social settings
- Give you a less invasive alternative to dental implants
- Provide an affordable way to replace most or all of your teeth
- Improve your chewing ability so you can more fully digest your food
Call us today at 972-787-0892 to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists. We’ll help you find the teeth replacement that’s right for you!
Implant Dentures Stay Securely In Place
Securing replacement teeth with dental implants keeps them firmly in place, even without adhesive. You’ll feel more confident, with no worries about loose dentures. In addition to keeping your new teeth securely in place, dental implant dentures also:
- Give You A Stronger Bite – Since the implants actually fuse to the bone in your jaw, they give you almost as much chewing power as you enjoyed before losing teeth.
- Won’t Rub Against Your Gums – Many people find dental implant dentures more comfortable than conventional dentures because they don’t rub against your gums.
- Require No Special Care – Most dental implant dentures need no special cleaning solutions, soaking, or periodic relinings to adjust the fit.
- Keep Your Bone Structure Intact – When you lose teeth, you also lose their roots. The roots keep your jaw strong by stimulating it when you chew. Without tooth roots, your jawbone will shrink. Implants act like tooth roots when placed in your jaw, so you won’t suffer the bone loss that makes you look older.
Choose Conventional Dentures For A Less Invasive Procedure
We realize implant dentures aren’t for everyone. Conventional dentures:
- Cost less than implant dentures
- Require no surgical procedure to place the implants
- Offer the option of full dentures, partial dentures, or temporary dentures you can wear while your mouth heals
- Look more natural than before, thanks to improved materials and manufacturing processes
We Can Perform Oral Surgery If You Need It
Our dentists perform several oral surgery procedures, which you may need to prepare your mouth for replacement teeth. You can receive:
- Tooth extractions to make room for your replacement teeth
- Bone grafts or ridge augmentation to strengthen your jaw so it can better support implants
- Sinus lifts, which create room for implants in your upper jaw
No matter which kind of dental surgery you need, you have the option of receiving dental sedation to keep you calm and relaxed.