- Save on routine care with our dental savings plan
- Saturday appointments are available
- Ask about our FREE new patient exam & X-rays
A healthy smile is a happy smile – and a beautiful one too. If you decide to improve your smile with a cosmetic dental treatment like whitening or Invisalign, you’ll achieve better results if you start with a smile that’s in great shape. The best way to do that is with general dentistry in Plano.
Our general dental care will:
- Leave you with a smile that looks and feels great
- Keep your teeth free of cavities and gum disease
- Involve modern dental technology like digital X-rays and intraoral cameras for the most up-to-date care
- Protect your teeth from problems like sports injuries and dry mouth
- Lessen the chance you’ll need costly and complex procedures like root canals
Find The General Dental Care Your Smile Needs
Dental exams are the cornerstone of our general dental services. We recommend you see us for one every six months so we can help you keep your teeth in the best shape possible! In addition to exams, we offer:
- Dental Cleanings – Professional cleanings leave you with teeth that are beautiful and free of the bacteria that causes dental problems.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease is a common and potentially serious problem. Our team eliminates or manages it with a deep cleaning procedure called scaling and root planing.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Saliva helps keep your teeth free of disease. We’ll help you identify causes of your dry mouth and suggest products to rid you of the uncomfortable symptoms like bad breath and mouth sores.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our dentists can fit you for a custom mouthguard to protect your teeth from athletic injuries or to keep you from grinding your teeth in your sleep.
- Fluoride Treatments – We may suggest applications of fluoride to strengthen your tooth enamel and make it more resistant to decay.
- Dental Sealants – These thin plastic coatings work well for children and cavity-prone adults to help keep bacteria out of the tiny grooves on the surfaces of teeth.
Save Money With Our Dental Savings Plan
We never want finances to stand in the way of general dental care. Our dental savings plan is a convenient payment option that allows you to make low monthly payments (or a single annual payment) that covers the cost of your general dental services, including:
- Two exams a year
- Two cleanings a year (or one perio cleaning)
- Two oral cancer screenings
- All necessary X-rays
- One emergency exam, if needed
Plus, you’ll receive a 20 percent discount on most other dental services! For general dentistry in Plano, call 972-787-0892 or use our to schedule online.